Monday, December 5, 2011

Inspiration...

After spending all day at home immobilised today, I discovered a great little blog by Lady Daa Doo which inspired me to get back on here and do some more blogging.

Her Lord Daa Doo sounds suspiciously like my Englishman, she grew up in a country town like me (I have to face it, Newcastle is a country town!) and from the blog posts I've read so far, she loves a laugh, a glass of wine and getting creative now and then.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up the inspiration and blog a little more.........

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shoutout!! I'm glad you have that inspiration to write. Im rather chuffed its me who inspired you. You're a great writer and the world needs to read more of Miss Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you really are a perfect lady, Lady Daa Doo! Thankyou for your kind words, they will inspire me to keep going!

    ReplyDelete